Our four departments:
1. Patient positioning and pressure relief in the OR and ICU
Surgery patients and those in acute care are exposed to many hazards and stress factors. The very latest preventive measures in patient positioning and hygiene help protect patient health, speed up convalescence and lower the costs of treatment.
The Irish company Trulife, a specialist in positioning devices in the operating theater, has been one of our suppliers for many years. In addition, we offer selected products for patient positioning, for child positioning and for relieving pressure to the head and eyes.
- Pressure relief mats OASIS, ELITE, AZURE, OASIS Plus – Trulife (Ireland)
- VAC-PAC patient positioning system – NATUS (USA)
- OPTI-GARD and ProneView for head and eye protection – Dupaco and Mizuho Osi (USA)
- Fisso simply the best fixation – Baitella (Switzerland)
- Troop Elevation Pillow, Airway Aid for Obese Patients – CR Enterprises LLC (USA)
- Evolution patient positioners – Vascocare (Ireland)
- Operating room equipment – Reison (Sweden)
- PediStirrup peadiatric lithotomy positioning – Opitek International (Denmark)
2. Preventive patient hygiene, infection control and patient safety
For operating room hygiene, we offer absorbent tissues from Absorbest.
HoverTech International is the world leader in air-assisted safe patient handling. Our complete portfolio of patient transfer, repositioning, and handling products reduces caregiver injury, while increasing patient comfort and safety.
- DryMax super absorbent tissue – Absorbest (Sweden)
- HSO fixation solutions – Heintel (Austria)
- Sandel Innovative safety solutions- Ansell (Germany)
- Hovermatt air-assisted safe patient handling – Hovertech (USA)
- Oral care and oral swabs – Coremec (USA)
- Bathe Lite cleaning tissue – HPS (USA)
- SleepAngel Pneuma Pure barrier bedding – Gabriel Sientific (Estonia)
3. Plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
Our supplier MCA-Synovis is a highly-respected manufacturer of innovative products for neurosurgery and vascular surgery. The state-of-the-art liposuction system, PAL manufactured by MicroAire, surgical instruments by Stille.
As authorized distributor and sole agent in Germany, TapMed has set up its own Design Veronique e-commerce site for post-operative compression garments. Compression garments promote healing after aesthetic and reconstructive surgery such as liposuction procedures.
- GUNZE – PELNAC – Artificial Dermis (Japan)
- INSORB absorbable skin stapler – Incisive (USA)
- NEUROLAC®, NEUROCAP®, VIVOSORB® – Flexibility in peripheral nerve repair – Polyganics (Netherlands)
- Microvascular anastomotic COUPLER, MicroClips – MCA Synovis (USA)
- Microvascular Clamp – BIOVER (Switzerland)
- LipoSculptor PAL650E – MicroAire (USA)
- LipoFilter, Fat transfer system – MicroAire (USA)
- Compression garments – Design Veronique (USA)
- HydroAid – Hydrogel dressings – Kikgel (Poland)
TapMed is constantly on the lookout for innovative products which improve working conditions for surgeons and nursing staff, offer patients maximum protection and promote healing.
4. Assorted products for restoration and maintenance of animal health
New and well established products in the fields of surgery, patient positioning and hygiene for use in veterinary clinics as well as for pet owners at home
Besides human health, animal health is the most valuable asset. Those who decide to welcome animals into their lives want nothing more than to enable them to lead a long and healthy life. Diseases such as arthrosis and HD, obstipation and colics, allergies and open wounds are not unusual for animals. Many complaints and diseases can be treated effectively by veterinarians.
For this purpose, TapMed offers a carefully selected assortment of products in the field of animal health. Our longstanding experience in the domain of medical devices is also a benefit for our veterinary medicine customers. TapMed enters the German market for veterinary medicine products with an assortment that has already been internationally very successful for quite some time. Amongst others, we offer a system for wound closure that achieves outstanding cosmetic results, even in the case of major abdomen surgeries for horses. Secure positioning of e. g. dogs or cats is crucial in case of hip TEPs. We offer the ideal positioning solution. Due to our vacuum positioning system, the animal lies stable and the veterinarian has optimal access to the surgical site. To secure the surgical result and to support the dog owner at home, TapMed developed a unique mattress. Utmost pressure relief meets highest hygiene standards.
- Anubimed – unique mattress, utmost pressure relief meets highest hygiene standards – GabrielScientific (Estonia)
- INSORB absorbable skin stapler for wound closure – Incisive (USA)
- VAC-PAC Secure positioning of e. g. dogs or cats – NATUS (USA)